Queensland Energy Alliance (QEA) is a locally owned company that provides innovative solutions for our business energy management requirements.
We are Registered Professional Engineers in Queensland with a complete “Energy Management Structure”. We have proven understanding in the fundamentals of energy flows within various building stock. We have extensive experience in energy auditing, energy modelling, engineering, consulting, contracting and government projects. Our experiences including mechanical and electrical engineering of green and brown building sites (covering design, specifying, drafting, system analysis, estimating, project management, system component design, refrigeration design); master planning (District Cooling Systems); Energy Management / energy auditing and construction implementation.
Our proven project experience includes:-
- Site power demand management (load side management)
- Master planning of District Cooling Systems with Thermal Energy Storage
- Mechanical engineering design solutions of chilled water systems, refrigeration systems and air side design solutions
- Building management control systems and strategic energy management algorithms
- Electrical engineering design solutions of lighting systems, power distribution and communication systems
- Hot water system design and energy management improvements
- LPG catering and fuel source air conditioning systems
- Cogeneration and tri-generation systems
- Load curtailment
- Energy market studies
- Power quality
- Contestable evaluation/brokers
We believe we have an invested interest as local business owners to ensure we achieve a long term relationship through our performance.
All discussions and negotiations with third party operators will be covered under a joint confidentiality agreement.
To arrange for a suitable time to discuss the contestable energy market and our energy management services, please contact:
Renato Sasso on 0418 776 083 or send an email here